Scars & Marks Reduction For Beautiful Skin
Who doesn’t love a good flawless healthy complexion without a scar and marks? Cosmotree Clinic offers best scars and marks reduction therapy like Dermabrasion, Chemical peel, Laser etc in Delhi/NCR, and Bengaluru which are not too heavy on your pocket.
When a physical injury recovers, it may eventually turn into a scar. Cosmotree Clinic treats scars such as:
• Pits cause by acne
• Cut Marks
• Stretch Marks
• Burn Marks
Your face is regularly exposed to the outside environment, scars on the facial skin may have a hard time healing. Cosmotree Clinic offers best scar/marks reduction in Delhi/NCR, and Bengaluru so, if you’re looking to treat facial scars, you have a lot of options to consider offered by Cosmotree Clinic.
Some of the popular effective scar/marks reduction methods offered by Cosmotree Clinic are:
• Basically it exfoliates your outer damaged skin using acids solutions on face.
• Different kinds and strength of acids are applied according to the kind of therapy, your skin sensitivity etc.
• New healthy complexion is revealed.
Chemical Peels are beneficial for the following conditions:
• Reduce fine lines around the eyes and mouth
• Improve the appearance of mild scars
• Certain types of acne
• Reduce melasma, and freckles
• Improve the look and feel of skin
Not very effective for:
• Skin sags,
• Severe wrinkles
Cosmotree Clinic offers variety of chemical peels in Delhi/NCR, and Bengaluru for effective and safe scar reduction.
There are three types of chemical peel:
• Deep peel: Phenol is the most widely used for scars and marks as it penetrates deeper in the. Deep peels very intense chemical peels and can take up to few weeks to recover.
• Superficial peel: Milder acids solutions are used and have milder effects. Best for improving pigmentation caused due to minor scars.
• Medium peel: Mostly done for anti- aging therapy using acids like Glycolic Acid. Also used for discoloration.
A non-surgical way for removing scars by exfoliating outer part of the skin using a high speed brush Cosmotreee Clinic offers best dermabrasion therapy for scar reduction for improved skin texture, tone, and color.
Dermabrasion is an effective scar reduction therapy for:
• Removal dull skin
• Smoothes fine lines and coarse skin
• Decrease acne scars and pore size
• Lightens scars and brown spots
• Pox marks, and
• Scars from accidents or disease.
How it is done?
• Numb the area to be treated.
• High-speed brush to get rid of the top layer of skin on your face to reduce the depth of scars.
• The session takes almost an hour.
• Results vary from person to person depending on the skin and body needs.
• Several therapy are needed to fade out old acne scars and fine lines.
• Generally, Dermabrasion can be done each month.
• Frequent therapy also offer the best anti-aging benefits.
People can get back to their daily routine in a week. Some may take maybe a little longer
• Avoid sunlight for a few weeks.
• Use a moisturizer and a broad spectrum sunscreen.
• Wear a wide hat to protect your skin.
• Avoid makeup for few days.
• Uses beams of light to treat damaged areas on the body.
• A laser wand is passed over your skin to remove damaged skin cells and lighten scars.
• Laser therapy is an effective scar reduction for treating scars and marks.
Cosmotree Clinic offers different laser therapy for scar reduction according to skin and body needs, skin tone and texture etc.
Laser therapy is beneficial for treating:
• Injury scars
• Burn marks
• Acne scars and pits
• Dark spots and other types of hyperpigmentation
Laser scar therapy don’t make a scar disappear. Instead, they’re designed to make a scar appear fade.
How is it done?
• Get rid of the outer layer of the damaged skin’s surface when a scar becomes permanent.
• Smooth the skin for improve tone and appearance.
• Aims at blood vessels in the wound to reduce redness.
• Penetrate into the skin to quicken the production of new skin cells.
• No recovery time needed.
• Can get back to daily routine the next day.
Different kinds of Laser Therapy for Different Scar Reduction:
Cosmotree Clinic will provide you the best laser therapy for scar reduction after examining your skin. Options and results may vary according to your body and skin needs, tone and texture of the skin.
Different laser therapy are:
Ablative or laser resurfacing
Dermatologists at Cosmotree Clinic use a high-powerer laser to get rid of the outer damaged layer.
The laser also penetrates to the skin’s middle layers, tightening and smoothing the skin.
This type of therapy improves the appearance of:
• Pits caused by acne, and
How is it done?
• It removes the outer layer of skin and damaged skin cells.
• Area to be treated will be numb.
• A laser will be passed over the scars to remove damage skin.
• A carbon dioxide (CO2) may be used for deeper scars or an erbium laser for surface scars.
Fractionated laser resurfacing
A laser enters deeply in the skin’s surface for enhanced appearance and texture.
• Can be used on other parts of the body (other than the face).
• Get rid of the existing acne scars.
• Prevent new scar formation.
• Removes dark pigmented cells.
• Stimulates collagen production and skin cell renewal.
• Lightens scars and marks.
How is it done?
• Uses tiny beams of light that goes deeply into the skin.
• Lots of microscopic holes where skin cells have been treated, surrounded by healthy skin.
• The holes help in speeding collagen production within the deeper skin layers.
• The surrounding healthy skin helps to quickly heal the damage done by the laser therapy, resulting in fresh, new skin cells.
• Need three to five therapy.
• A week interval between therapy.
• Initially you will see improvement immediately; you will have to wait a few months to get the real results of the therapy.
• Results also vary from person to person depending on skin and body response.
• No recovery time.
• An anesthetic will prevent pain.
• Patients generally experience redness or minor swelling that subdue within a few days.
Non-ablative laser resurfacing
Infrared heat lasers goes deeper to the inner layers of the skin. This helps in:
• Accelerates collagen production.
• Stimulates Cell renewal to replace damaged skin cells.
How is it done?
• Area to be treated is made numb.
• Patients might experience some mild discomfort during therapy. You can go for sedation if treating a larger scar.
• Use infrared skin lasers to heat the inner layers of the skin while leaving the surface untouched.
• This promotes collagen production and the creation of fresh new skin cells that will replace the scars’ damaged cells.
• Few days for your skin to heal but varies from person to person.
• Slight side effects should get better within a few days.
An after-care is very important. These may include the following:
• Avoid sunlight for few after the procedure.
• A cold pack may be applied to the treated area to reduce swelling.
• Wash and apply moisturizer daily.
• For facial procedures, avoid makeup for a few days.
Laser skin therapy for scar reduction are long-lasting, although results may not be permanent. You may need repeated therapy in the future.
• It can take weeks or months to see visible results.
• Mostly depends on your skin and the extent of scars being treated.
• Results vary from person to person.
Dermaroller is a handheld device that has a roller with hundreds of tiny micro needles attached to it. Cosmotree Clinic use dermaroller for skin enhancement and cleaning therapy.
Beneficial in treating:
• Stretch marks
• Pore size
• Facial lines and wrinkles
• Sun damage and sunburn
How is it done?
Dermarolling is a skin therapy and is done by a hand-held device known as Dermaroller.
• The dermaroller is rolled over the skin to create tiny skin piercings which help in skin repairing.
• Leads to the production of new collagen.
• Visibly supple and firm skin.
• Very less time to recover.
• Recovery also depends on the intensity of the therapy.
• Generally, the therapy takes at least 4 to 6 weeks to show some result.
• Results also vary from person to person depending on the skin and body responsiveness.
• Apply aloe gel to soothe the skin.
• Avoiding touching your face.
• Avoid applying new and harsh skincare products.
• No direct sunlight.
• Avoid sauna, hot showers until the redness has subdued.
• Scars that are above your skin, steroid injections can reduce the size of the scar and make it less noticeable.
• Other types of injections such as Dermal Fillers or collagen which fills in the area around a deep scar.
Many ointments are available in the market but they do not provide long term effective and long term results.
• Provides affordable scar reduction therapy with great results.
• Latest technologies and lasers like Q switched laser.
• Visible results in less time.
• Warm amiable environment with excellent hygiene conditions.
• One of the top trusted brand in Delhi/NCR and Bengaluru for your aesthetic needs.
At Cosmotree Clinic, you’re in good hands. Our specialists will provide you with the best scar reduction therapy such as laser therapy, chemical peels, dermarolling etc to meet your cosmetic goals, and we’ll do our best to keep you comfortable every step of the way. Give us a call at 9999909292 to schedule a consultation today.
Some things to keep in mind when coming to Cosmotree clinic for therapy:
• Prior appointment should be made for free consultations.
• It is recommended to opt for packages instead of single services for good discounts.
• You can choose to pay us in a single go or in 2-3 installments.
• Pay using all Debit/Credit cards, Paytm as well as Cash.